Breast Cancer Patient Navigator
We recognizes the issues that newly diagnosed cancer patients face and provides you with a Breast Cancer Patient Navigator. The navigator becomes the breast cancer patient’s survivorship partner. Our navigator is specially trained in breast disease and breast cancer care, and offers the following support to patients:
- Acts as a coordinator to ensure the patient, their family members and caregivers move through the complexities of the system in a timely manner
- Provides psychosocial services to patients, families and caregivers or refers to oncology social worker for psychosocial care
- Links patients, families, and caregivers with appropriate community resources for financial assistance, transportation needs, translation services and more
- Provides education to the patient, families and caregivers throughout the continuum of care
- Links patients, families, and caregivers with appropriate post-treatment follow-up care including rehabilitation services and survivorship programs
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact (561) 132-8550.