The Emma Watts Breast Health Program
The Emma Watts Breast Health Program offers a comprehensive scope of services utilizing state-of-the-art cancer treatment and rehabilitative care.
The cancer program features a unique continuum of care, as well as essential inpatient and outpatient therapeutic services.
We utilize a team approach to assure each patient and their caregiver’s needs are met on a personal level. Our services include:
- Bethany Simpson Breast Center
- Radiation Oncology
- Outpatient Chemotherapy and Infusion Services
- Surgical Services
- 12-Bed Inpatient Oncology Unit for Patients Requiring Hospitalization
- Education and Support Groups
- Breast Cancer Patient Navigator
- Dedicated Oncology Social Worker
- Clinical Research Trials
- Psychosocial Support
- STAR™ Program for Oncology Rehabilitation
- Survivorship Services
- Nutrition Services
- Pain Management
- Interventional Oncology
- Financial Counseling
- Integrative Medicine
The Foshay Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer. Our Comprehensive Breast Care Program is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.